Wednesday, September 3, 2008

JAXON STARTED PRE-K!!!

JAXON

NEW KID IN SCHOOL
Wow, I cant believe my baby is in SCHOOL! I think this will be great in preparing him for Kindergarten. Currently, there are two children that can write their names in the class, Jaxon being one of them. I was surprised to hear this.

The first day there was a minor incident but Tuesday and Wednesday went very well. Jaxon is such a big boy, riding the bus, being responsible for his lunch money and returning library books, etc. He is very excited and comes home sharing stories and singing songs, its wonderful!

This is the story that he shared with me today!

Apparently his friend dropped his taco "with dark meat" and a little girl slipped on the taco, fell and had to go to the nurse. "She had a bad day"

Although this story is NOT funny, whatsoever, hearing him relay this to me was. The fact that he said the taco had "dark meat" cracked me up!

I can only imagine the stories he is sharing at school! lol

I look forward to this school year, and seeing the improvements in Jaxon's speech, writing, and reading skills.









2 comments:

Rose said...

He looks so big! WOW girl!

Marie said...

Great pics of our boy! I am so tickled that he is enjoying his new role as "school boy" Send me some of these pics! Nani